Client Care Specialist Job Description
The Client Care Specialist is accountable and responsible for all aspects of quality service for clients. Contacts and assists clients in process of obtaining information for payroll production; verifies totals, responds to/resolve client questions and problems, and delivers quality customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining a base of payroll clients relevant to size and complexity on all products
- Contacting clients daily to obtain payroll data including salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations and employee deductions.
- Accurately keying all payroll related data necessary to process and meet payroll needs.
- Maintaining a high rate of client retention through quality service
- Maintaining client files
- Researching and resolving client/system problems
- Establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote a quality service image.
- Performing other duties assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or there or more years of office-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of payroll
- Proven facility in MS Office, data entry and office equipment (e.g., telephone, computers, printer/copier)
- Proven facility in customer service, and problem resolution
- Excellent written, oral, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills